Top 10 fun and Simple Science Experiments for Grade 1 Kids to do at home.Have fun with Dry Ice , Soap, Colors, Water, Milk, Eggs.
Activities range from Colors ,Chemistry, Dry Ice. Click on Each activity to Watch Youtube Video, Instructions and Working Principle
These activities increase the curiosity as well as reasoning skills of your little scientist. You need common home materials for the experiments.
List of Activities (Click to View)
- Lava Lamp – Experiment with Oil & Water
- Dry Ice Snake Skin – Dry Ice, Soap and Water
- Bouncing Egg – Experiment with Eggs
- Traffic Light Eggs – Home Experiment with Eggs
- Dry Ice Color Change – Acid & Base Chemistry Activity
- Salt Formation – Bases Reaction – Chemistry for Kids
- Magical Color Change – Junior Chemistry
- Effervescence Test – Color Volcano Test
- Color Changing Milk – Experiment with Milk and Colors
- Dry Ice soap Tower – Cool Dry Ice Experiment
Make your Own Lava Lamp
Lava Lamp (Click for Video and Instructions) is a cool science experiment which uses simple house hold items like oil, water, food color and effervescent tablets to create chemical reactions and funky balls of colored blobs that move around like it happens in a real lava lamp!
Snake Skin – Dry Ice Experiment
Snake Skin is an interesting experiment where kids can combine soap bubbles and dry ice. Along with the oozing foam, it also creates a pattern inside a flask which resembles the skin of a snake!
Bouncing Egg – Rubber Egg
Make your own Bouncing Egg is a fun science experiment for kids to do at home. It’s well known that eggs have shells that one must remove before eating but if you put eggs in vinegar, the vinegar does the work of removing the shell for you plus making it rubbery and bouncy!!
Traffic Light Eggs – Color Your Eggs
Dry Ice color Change – Acid Base Reaction
Super amazing experiment for Kids. Dry Ice Color Change is an experiment where kids can learn about pH change and also know how dry ice can produce change in the pH value!
Salt Formation – Bases Reaction
Salt Formation is a fun science experiment for kids to do at home which shows how two transparent solutions react and lead to the formation of a white substance.
Magical Color Change
Magical color: This is a fun science experiment for kids to do at home which shows how different solutions give different colors, on addition of another single color.
Colored Volcano – Effervescence Experiment
In this cool activity – Effervescence Test– is a fun science experiment for kids to do at home which explains one of the properties of acids and bases.
Color Changing Milk with Soap and Colors
In this cool activity – Color Changing Milk – is a cool science experiment which uses simple house hold items like milk, water, food color and dish-washing soap to create the awesome chemical reactions leading to a beautiful rush of color in milk.
Dry Ice Soap Tower – Cool Fun Kids Activity
In this cool experiment –Dry Ice Soap Tower is a friendly and bubbly science experiment for kids to do at home which explains how dry ice reacts to warm water and soap.
Other Recommended Articles for Reading :
- Top 10 Dry Ice Experiments with Activity Videos
- Top 10 Science Experiments for Class 5 kids
- Top 10 Science Experiments for Class 6 Kids
- Top 10 Fun Science Experiments for Kids at home with Youtube Videos